regarding the fetchmail bcc issue

Ankush Grover ankush174 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 12:40:11 UTC 2005

Hey everybody,

We have one catchall mailbox with ISP .I have configure fetchmail +
Postfix with virtual domains + Dovecot(Pop3).But the problem  i am
facing is that whenever there is a mail for a user in bcc header or
envelope that mail does not goes to the local user.Whereas the mails
for To and Cc users goes to the local user.My fetchmail configuration
is :

set logfile "/var/log/fetchmail"
set daemon 500
poll vmail.vsnl.com with protocol pop3 aka localdomain:
      no envelope
       user "xxx at xxxxcomapany2.com" is * here keep
       password "xxxxxx"

My localdomain and ISP domain are different that is why i have
configure virtual domains.
If i don't give the "no envelope" the mails does not goes to any user
but to the postmaster.Whereas with this the mail for Bcc user goes to
the user "To".

I want the solution for this problem,please help me.

Please let me know if you need any other input.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover