Need to download complete binaries and documentation

David Cary Hart Fedora at TQMcube.com
Sat Feb 12 21:07:41 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-02-12 at 12:34 -0800, Matt Beals wrote:
> I am trying to get Fedora Core 3 installed on a network that has NO internet
> connection. Is there a place where I can download a complete list of
> binaries and documentation for offline use? I have downloaded the 4 .iso
> images and the DVD .iso image. Now I want to get at least KDE, MySQL, PHP
> and Apache with all their dependencies.

I think you mean that you want to download the updates since all the
applications you mentioned are on the CDs and DVD image. Given the
environment, I recommend that you create your own Yum respository so
that the machines in the network can be updated locally.

http://fedoranews.org/contributors/richard_flude/repo/

> Ideally, I would be able to download
> everything, space isn't a consideration with a DVD burner. Can anyone help
> me out here? This is intended for a prison education program I am working
> with.

Where out of curiosity?

--

         Total Quality Management - A Commitment to Excellence
               Fight Spam: http://tqmcube.com/rbldnsd.htm