Linux sucks? <depending on what you are trying to do!>

bizzorg bizzorg at comcast.net
Wed Feb 16 00:22:04 UTC 2005

My favorite Operating system vendor is the one sending me commission or
royalty checks, since I'm not receiving money from any vendor, I DON'T
have a favorite.

I have FC3 installed on my 2nd hard drive.  There are a a few issues I
have with FC3 that I don't have with Win/XP.

1.) My Sound Blaster 7.1 is not supported in FC3.
2.) FC3 tolerates my Nvidia Geforce video card.  I have not found
drivers yet.
3.) I'm running up2date but it's doing NOTHING!  I place my pointer on
the progress window and all I get is the hourglass.
4.) One of my favorite games, Age of Empires is a Windows based game.  I
supposed if I take the time to learn Wine I can play it on FC3.

I do like the fact that Spyware or viruses do not infect my system with
Linux activated.