KVM and MOUSE problems - REVISED -- FILE PASTED IN

Kevin Gilbert kev.gilbert at cdu.edu.au
Tue Feb 22 02:35:04 UTC 2005

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 11:32, Wolfgang Gill wrote:

> No Problems. I tend to get used to using the scroll wheel alot. So that
> wasn't really an option for me. Especially when one uses it alot on one
> system, and can't on the other due to KVM problems.

I have also had trouble with my Belkin KVM but I found the following patches
to the kernel. I have applied them and they work - scroll wheel and all.

http://www.uwsg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0406.2/1959.html
http://lkml.org/lkml/2004/10/30/7

I'm not sure whether you need both patches - I haven't the time to fiddle
withit. Like I said - they work.

BTW - I am running FC3 with 2.6.10 and 2.6.11-rc3.

Kevin