[FC3] Sending Mail In a PHP script

Francis Stevens Francis.Stevens at bristow.co.uk
Tue Feb 22 11:15:39 UTC 2005

This is caused by SELinux which is active of FC3 by default. There have
been some recent threads on this subject and I don't actually recall the
solution - apart from the fact it involves telling SELinux that httpd
can access sendmail.  Try searching the archives it was covered only a
few weeks ago....

FAS