Segmentation Fault when accessing partition

torhans no-reply-gw at fcp.homelinux.org
Thu Feb 24 02:42:38 UTC 2005

What kind of support do you have in mind?

I have the following supported
SUPPORTED=da_DK.UTF-8:da_DK:da:en_GB.UTF-8:en_GB:en:ja_JP.UTF-8:ja_JP:ja
and I have a bundle of Japanese fonts installed.

However I tried running an official fedora kernel (2.6.10-1.741_FC3) and although I connot see my SCSI disk (where my home directory is) I tried to log in as root and could read my 'winnt' directory.

I have therefore tried to compile the kernel from
kernel-2.6.10-1.766_FC3.src.rpm
with Workbit NinjaSCSI-32Bi/UDE support.

However I get a number of errors like
fs/xfs/xfs_dmapi.h:169:24: operator '<' has no left operand
for vxfs, jffs2 and xfs.
Since I don't need support for these system, I think, I have gradually removed support for them, but I cannot find xfs. I assume that this is a file system.

Torben

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org