trouble shooting Fedora Core 3 installation

Stephen King stking at amigo.net
Sun Jan 2 02:45:02 UTC 2005

Thanks Kam
I'm new at this and not sure where to start.
I am running a Dell PIII 1.1 GHz with 512 MbRam 2 hard drives and
integrated audio/video.  The video chip is Intel 810
I think the problem is with my video resolution.  I inadvertently set it
too high for my card.  I think the maximum resolution is 1248x1024
I dont know enough about this to change the resolution via a terminal
and when I try to bring up system settings, the monitor goes wacky.  I
suppose I could just reinstall Fedora and hope I can change the
resolution in the process??

Thanks for your help
Steve