Confused with scanner and libusb

gaetan yavorsky gaetan.yavorsky at easy-france.com
Sun Jan 2 14:31:03 UTC 2005

Thanks for the link.
Up to now, iscan is working whith my scanner.
(but scanimage & xsane already did !)
My problem is to know the scanner device in a shell script.
For example, what is the device I have to specify to scanimage in my
script.
Before, I simply specified /dev/usb/scanner0 and it was working even I
unplugged & plugged the scanner.
Now, the device detected by scanimage -L is never the same.