Canon IP1000 Printer

RoboticGolem roboticgolem at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 15:55:37 UTC 2005

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 17:38:21 +0200, Chadley Wilson <chadley at pinteq.co.za> wrote:
> Greetings,
> Beside the i250 driver, does any one know how to make the PIXMA IP1000 printer
> work?
>
> --
> Chadley Wilson
> Redhat Certified Technician
> Cert Number: 603004708291270
> Pinnacle Micro
> Manufacturers of Proline Computers

Do you know if any other printers it might be compatable to?  I have
the website that has 'almost all' of the printer drivers for the
iseries for linux. (http://cweb.canon.jp/drv-upd/bj/other.html)
However I dont see an ip1000 anywhere on the site whatsoever.  Even in
the winblowsxp section.  If its compatable with the 950 or 990 then
we're in business.  Either way tho, there's the website I hope it
helps a little, even tho its all in japanese.  =)

Later,
Matt