FC3-i386-disc2.iso

Bob Bruno - K2KI k2ki at starc.org
Mon Jan 3 17:27:34 UTC 2005

Hi,

I just recently started using Fedora. I did not have that problem with
writing the images to CD from within Windblows. I used Nero Express and just
chose Image file. The system for which I installed Fedora cleanly to did not
have any problems reading the CD's. Which burning program caused the initial
problem?

73, CUL...

Bob de K2KI
k2ki at starc.org