What to do next?--about installing fedora

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 3 19:18:58 UTC 2005

Darren Li asked this question about What to do next?--about Installing Fedora:

>I burn this iso file directly to a DVD in Windows XP environment?
> or i have to decompress this iso file and burn them th a DVD?

Burn the file to a DVD as an image file not as data.  Nero and Roxio both have this capability.

>then Can i boot my computer with this DVD?

If your system supports booting from your DVD drive, yes you can boot from the DVD.  However, before you do this I highly recommend reading and memorizing the Release notes.  There are several items you should study, mainly the SE Linux features.

James McKenzie
A Proud User of Linux!