Customizing your desk.

jack wallen jlwallen at monkeypantz.net
Tue Jan 4 02:00:58 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-03 at 20:55, M Daniel R M wrote:
> El lun, 03-01-2005 a las 20:28 +0100, Maciek R. escribió:
> > Hello out there,
> >
> > I have three questions concerning GNOME and KDE:
> >
> > 1. I changed all fonts in KDE's 'Configuration Center' but fonts in
> > 'Evolution Email' or 'Mozilla' or other programs still use the old
> > fonts. In Gnome everything works fine. Is there any config file to
> > change in order to get this top work?

i do the same thing and find that GNOME apps do not use the fonts as
chosen in KDE. have you fired up GNOME and configured the same fonts for
that? maybe the apps will read the fonts then? doubt it - but you could
give it a try.

--
Yes, I'm a professional transvestite so I can run about in heels and not
fall over, ‘cause, you know, if women fall over wearing heels, that's