FC3-i386-disc2.iso

Livhu Tshisikule livhu.tshisikule at telkomsa.net
Tue Jan 4 06:51:20 UTC 2005

Hi,

Some of the mirror sites seems as if they did not downloaded the ISO files
correctly. The mirror site where I downloaded my ISO'd had different sizes
from the one at RedHat. It is also better to check that the size of the file
you are downloading has the same size as the one at Redhat.

I learnt the hardway as well, after wasting a lot of time, CD's and bandwidth.

Regards
Livhu Tshisikule
Tel/Fax 012 323 43 66
Cell 083 55 66 838
Alt. E-mail livhu.tshisikule at webmail.co.za
WEB http://dembe.netfirms.com
Dembe Open Source Unix Solutions(DOSUS)
"Mubva hana nzie, nzie dzi khoroni"
"I rema nga lunwe mbevhana mulindi u do vhuya wa dala"