Display Power Management

RAT rat at mujmail.cz
Tue Jan 4 14:13:22 UTC 2005

I'm using FC2 on my laptop and I'm not able to set my LCD to power off
after some time. I've set it in xscreensaver preferences, standby mode
after 3mins, suspoend after 4 and off after 5 but seems like none of
this options is working. My screen only goes blank after 3mins but never
powers off. I'm sure it was working some time before, that than I did
some updates, killed some unnesessary services and now it's broken. Any
sugestions where should I look for solution?

--
RAT <rat at mujmail.cz>