download problem !!!

Kristian Poul Herkild kristian at herkild.dk
Tue Jan 4 22:20:17 UTC 2005

Ali Couran Kote wrote:

 >I thank all of you for your reaction.
 >I would like to try "torrent" download to get Fedora
 >Core 3. I use WinXP and CDBurnerXPPro3. Can some one
 >tell me a good torrent software and what is this kind
 >of software?
 >
 >Thanks again.
 >

 >=====
 >*******************************
 >* Ali C. KOTE                 *
 >* Tel.: +221 6381646          *
 >* BP 16430                    *
 >* Dakar-Fann                  *
 >* E-mail: alikote at yahoo.com   *
 >Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search.
 >http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

Go there --> http://bittorrent.com/

The official bittorrent-site - there is installer for windows and
everything one could desire. Personally I like the 3.4 version best, in
favour of 3.9.

Another one would be azureus, find it at http://azureus.sourceforge.net/

It has an installer for windows (but requires java installed, but I
expect you ro have that already - if not, just use bittorrent, it's
efficient).