Type1 fonts for OpenOffice - fc3

Dennis Calhoun dcalhoun at blomand.net
Wed Jan 5 08:17:12 UTC 2005

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 19:58:36 -0700, you wrote:

>I'm trying to get Type1 fonts available in OpenOffice.  They are recongized
>in Gimp, but not OO.  There is no Font button when I run spadmin...  Anyone
>using Type1 fonts with OO and how did you get it to work?  Thanks,  Jim

Hi Jim,

There are, obviously, some issues with Type 1 fonts in OO, but the
solution is much more likely forthcoming from .....
<http://www.openoffice.org/issues/buglist.cgi?issue_status=NEW&issue_status=STARTED&issue_status=REOPENED&issue_status=RESOLVED&issue_status=VERIFIED&issue_status=UNCONFIRMED&short_desc_type=allwords&long_desc_type=allwords&cmdtype=doit&short_desc=type+1+fonts&long_desc=>
than it is from here.

--
Dennis C.