[OT] Feeding the trolls (was: ATrpms-issue)

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Wed Jan 5 18:14:22 UTC 2005

On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 06:33:10PM +0100, Kristian Poul Herkild wrote:
> Read my posts, and do some research, and you'll see the issues raised by
> me are nothing but duplicates of issues other persons have had. And Axel
> has declared, he won't fix them - therefore Axel will not fix the bugs I
> file to him, because he hasn't fixed the other bugs which the same bugs
> as I'm reporting about.
> The fact that Axel himself has declared, he will not fix it is enough to
> keep axing him, because it's very bad of him to release packages, he
> knows are buggy - especially when he won't fix it.

Be aware that your axe is really hurting yourself. Your next (first?)
employer will check out google himself to see your net contributions
and will see your swung axe falling on your head ...

Stop spreading FUD, please, if any of this approaches reality you
should be able to quote your accusations of "Axel has declared, he
won't fix them". Unless you reported world hunger.

> 1) My bugreport is nothing but a duplicate of earlier 'bugs' /
> 'features' - reports from other users.
> 2) Axel already knows exactly what is wrong - this seems to escape your
> eyes.
> 3) Axel has declared he won't fix it - and he hasn't so far - also this
> seems to go unnoticed by you.
> 4) He has no valid reason not to fix it - the fix is easy (his own words).
> 5) He keeps telling about his wonderful packages, leaving out the truth
> about them - actually he's right out lying about them.
>
> Conclusion: He's harming the community and therefore somebody has to
> keep pushing him, 'till he implement the fix. And that person appears to
> be me, since you don't dare to confront your guru.

Since when is the Monroe doctrine valid in denmark, too?

If anyone is harming community its yourself and the self-acclaimed
state policy role you have assumed.

> I will not answer more of your posts until you have (re)read my posts
> and/or done some research (use www.google.com if you don't know what
> google'ing is).

Thanks for the valuable contribution from someone not quoting any URL
of his accusatory comments and just vaguely referring to google.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net