Old kernel module packages (was: Feeding the trolls (Suggestion))

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Thu Jan 6 14:47:25 UTC 2005

On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 07:42:25AM +0200, Chadley Wilson wrote:
> OH and Axel, I did try your nvidia rpms but could not get them installed
> because I still have the stock FC3 Kernel installed and your RPMS depend on
> the NEW one. Where are the old rpms?

I only have as much resources as to support the last 1-2 released
kernels for each distribution at ATrpms (currently 6), the old kernel
modules get removed after a transition period (similar to the kernels
themselves). Also you really should upgrade kernels as most of kernel
upgrades are due to security errata.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net