Suspected Intruder

Nathaniel Hall halln at otc.edu
Thu Jan 6 15:51:44 UTC 2005

Just because you get notices from daemon because an e-mail bounced does
not necessarily mean that the machine has been compromised.  A lot of
the time this is caused by spammers or viruses that spoof the from or
reply-to e-mail address.

Nathaniel Hall, GSEC
Intrusion Detection and Firewall Technician
Ozarks Technical Community College -- Office of Computer Networking

halln at otc.edu
417-447-7535