Display problem HP zt1180

Will Starck wjs at tigernet.net
Thu Jan 6 18:02:23 UTC 2005

Hardware browser indentifies the card as

S3 Inc. 86C380 [ProSavage DDR K4M266]

and the driver it has listed is

S3 ProSavage PN133 which I think is a mismatch.

I tried xvidtune and gtf.

xvidtune - I can slightly change how large the displayed area is and
when I mouse around it moves the desktop around to show me the whole
thing, but the physical size of the desktop does not change. I'm not
sure exactly what I'm doing though.

gtf - does not appear to make any difference.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks....

Will

which I do not see listed in the