Nu Tech Dual DVD CD Burner

gerry freed g.freed at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jan 7 10:15:45 UTC 2005

many thanks.
All that came with the distribution was cdrecord. What would you recommend?
I have just got sick of Security problems and XP updates. With Linux you
have control over your own destiny.
The limitation is that I am doing a lot of high quality photo work and
Postscript/ Ghostscript is a clumsy way of managing the printer
interface and colorimetry etc. Epson have a closed mind regarding Linux
Gerry