qmail inclusion in official release of FC4?

Rahul Sundaram rahulsundaram at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 22:44:12 UTC 2005

On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 15:41:03 -0700, Aly Dharshi <aly.dharshi at telus.net> wrote:
> Qmail has been fairly stationary in its development. I wonder if these shouldn't
> just be part of a repo as opposed to be included in a FC3/4. I am sure that I
> could be wrong about this but this is my take on it.

the last release was in 1998.

the thing wouldnt build on any modern system and be usable without an
assortment of patches from qmail.org.

rpms with these patches wouldnt be possible since binary
redistribution with modifications are not allowed under the qmail
license.

someone could create a good spec file if they wanted to i guess

--
Regards,
Rahul Sundaram