Dual Booting FC3 Final and Win XP

Yue Feng 2525275 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 16:31:37 UTC 2005

1. The bug has gone. yeahhhh!!

2. The default FC3 can neither read nor write a NTFS partition, but
there is a project about linux-ntfs on
sourceforge(http://www.sourceforge.net) ,it release some
kernel-modules for almost every version of  kernel on many Linux
distributes ,include  FC3.You can download the property RPM and
install it on your FC3,then you can mount a ntfs partition.