FC3 Usability Problems

Troyston Campano fedoracore at troygeek.com
Sun Jan 9 03:16:34 UTC 2005

These Usability Problems sound more like personal opinion. I would think
from a 'usability' standpoint that having a menu that tells you what's
under it without having to click it would be better. For people new to
Linux and Gnome, I don't think having a little red picture of a hat
wouldn't tell me that behind it all my applications are hidden.

Can't you just remove that menu with 'Applications & Actions' and add
the little red hat menu button back by right clicking the task bar?

thank you!

~ Troyston Campano ~