burning problem

Cyber Source peter at cybersource.us
Sun Jan 9 21:35:05 UTC 2005

yes, please give it a try. I can burn as root but not a regular user. I
was reading that chmod u+s does not work any longer on /usr/bin/cdrecord
or /usr/bin/cdrdao but if I boot the same box on an ide drive, I can
burn fine as a user. The software is EXACTLY the same, both FC3 with
stock kernels, they are both dumps so I know the software is exactly the
same. Both are also on LVM but I only have permission troubles when on
the SCSI hard drive.

--
cybersource.us
                         115 Richfield Road