Linux Word Processors

Julian Daich juliand at netvision.net.il
Mon Jan 10 06:15:50 UTC 2005

Rodolfo,

As student, I have downloaded SO7 versions for free but I never tried them.
Could you tell me( maybe off list to not bother others and in Spanish if you
can) if there are some significant advantages in SO7 to try it or can I
avoid the effort?
>From my personal point of view, I believe in using OS software to improve
it, even if the OS software is worse than the proprietary one.
See for example, at the beginning, Netscape versions were more robust than
Mozzila but Mozzila conduced to Firefox.

Thanks,

Julian