Firefox performs bad (too slow)

jbest at insightbb.com jbest at insightbb.com
Mon Jan 10 14:50:59 UTC 2005

I think that there was a posting in the past regarding the use of IPV6 in
Mozilla/firefox and instructions on how to turn it off.  This is the new
networking scheme for the internet that is not supported everywhere.  By
default, this was turned on and resulted in FF trying the ipv6 mechanism first,
failing, and then switching to ipv4...  See if you can search out the details on
the archives, etc..