IS FC3 stable?

Aly Dharshi aly.dharshi at telus.net
Mon Jan 10 23:24:49 UTC 2005

There is also something called Courier IMAP which is a fairly robust POP and
IMAP system, which should be included into future FC series. I find that its
fairly powerful, haven't used it in a while though.

One thing to remember about Courier IMAP is that IT IS A MAILDIR ONLY system.

Cheers,

	Aly.

--
Aly Dharshi
aly.dharshi at telus.net

	"Amor est vitae essentia = Love is the essence of life"