Segfault problem with man -k "map "

Jonathan Berry berryja at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 05:10:47 UTC 2005

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 06:01:45 +0100, Bernd Radinger <bradinger at gmail.com> wrote:
> can reproduce it - stock FC3, fully up2date
>
> sh: /unsafe/: No such file or directory
> Error executing formatting or display command.
> System command /unsafe/ exited with status 22512.
> Segmentation fault
>
> --
> Bernd

For another data point, I get the same thing, but _without_ the
segfault.  Also, I get the same error code as Neo, 32512, rather then
22512 that Bernd reported above.  This is an AMD64 system running FC3
x86_64.
On another machine (this one 32-bit) I _do_ get the segfault, and
again the 32512 error code.  Strange.  Maybe a different page size
between 32- and 64-bit?

Jonathan