Bash shells how to see more out put

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at
Tue Jan 11 09:48:58 UTC 2005

Am Di, den 11.01.2005 schrieb Chadley Wilson um 10:36:

> When I did my RHCT we learnt how to make a script show you the command its
> running and the output from those commands as you see them if run from the
> command line,
> I have googled to no solution and can't remember what the option is.
> Chadley Wilson

You probably mean: set -x
at the beginning of the bash script. Or "bash -x script". "-v" is a
valid parameter too.

Btw. this is noted in

which you probably should start to carefully work through.

legal statement:
Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon kernel 2.6.10-1.8_FC2smp
Serendipity 10:45:58 up 8:56, 16 users, 0.43, 0.46, 0.33