Positioning of Gnome Sticky Notes on the desktop

A. Lanza alf at lanza-ti.com
Tue Jan 11 15:21:00 UTC 2005

Hi list,

i use gnome sticky notes applet from FC2, and before upgrading to FC3, i
was used to position my yellow notes in different places on my desktop
to find them later, when restarting the system, in the same place i left
them. Now, with FC3, everytime i log in, i find them all in the upper-
left corner of my desktop. I do not like this behavior, though.

Is there any way to maintain them in their places? Is it a bug?

Thanks in advance,

--
A. Lanza <alf at lanza-ti.com>