Installation

jbest at insightbb.com jbest at insightbb.com
Tue Jan 11 15:46:58 UTC 2005

> Hi ,
>
> I see one ISO file and yes I have tested with windows disk and works fine.
>
> Was I suppose to open that iso and burn all the directories instead or
> what...the directions are not that detailed.
>
> John Plooster
> jplooster at verizon.net
>

> John Plooster wrote:
> > I burned all 4 files to CDROM as instructed and my computer is set to
> > receive autorun and boot from CDROM but the disc wont start, I did burn
> > another disc as instructed for the single file and still it wont
> > install, any ideas folks..throw me a bone please
>
> When you look at the contents of the CD, do you see a single large file
> or multiple files and directories?
>
> Does your computer boot from any other bootable CD, such as a Windows
> installation CD?
>
> Paul.
>
> --
That is incorrect.... (seeing the ISO file)

When you burn the cd's you need to specify the option that indicates you are burning an IMAGE file (.ISO) ... (A picture of the CD).  (Each cd writer pkg has it's own option for this..such as Create CD from Image, burn Image, etc..)  you may have to hunt a bit)

When this is done, you will see multiple files on the disk following the burn.

Good Luck with the new burns...