asp2php - remove from Fedora Core

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Tue Jan 11 19:41:26 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-10 at 14:02 +0000, Joe Orton wrote:
> Are there any users of asp2php out there?  It seems like a project which
> doesn't really need to be in Fedora Core; the only bugs reported against
> this have been people doing automated source code checking and so on.

I agree with you. However, posting to this list is not the eventual
solution; I suggest you file a Bugzilla RFE against this component,
suggesting that it be removed from the distro for FC4. This is just
about the perfect time to do it, too.

Then post that URL to this list, so others can chime in a "me too" if
desired. Any further discussion can then directly involve the maintainer
in the Bugzilla system.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz at simpaticus.com>