Up2date, Aborted Downloads, and GPG

pmconway no-reply-gw at fcp.homelinux.org
Wed Jan 12 00:40:04 UTC 2005

I'm having trouble with the updates initiated by using Fedora FC3's Red Hat Network Alert Notification Tool (RHNANT) - especially larger rpms like the kernel. With "Downloader for X" I have fewer aborted downloads, plus I can resume any that still do abort.  As I understand it though, I'm sacrificing the GPG feature of the RHNANT by doing this.  Is there an another relatively easy program/technique by which I can resume downloads and still have the GPG security (which, admittedly, I don't understand)?

Thanks for your help.

Trish

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org