help installing Fedora 3

africantig no-reply-gw at fcp.homelinux.org
Wed Jan 12 16:18:23 UTC 2005

I am having a similar problem with the installation of FC3. I have tried quite a few things to solve the problem but no luck. I thought I was having a HD problem but I was able to install FC2 without the error. I have done a lot of searches but I have not found any definitive answers. Most of the answers involve recompiling the kernel and setting parameters but that does not apply to one who is installing from the installation CDs.  Any help would be much appreciated,

AfricanTiger...

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org