YUM is failing, even after importing GPG keys

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Thu Jan 13 08:16:26 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-01-12 at 23:01 -0800, Max Kanat-Alexander wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-01-12 at 22:22 -0500, A. Rick Anderson wrote:
> > Setting up Repo:  kde-redhat-stable-all
> > repomd.xml                100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
> > Setting up Repo:  kde-redhat-stable
> > repomd.xml                100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
>
> 	Apparently you added kde-redhat to the yum.conf. You'll also need a GPG
> key for that.
>
> 	You'll note that it says kde-redhat in the error message, too.

And I guess that gpg checking is turned back on for that repo in your
yum.conf (or yum.repos.d/kde-redhat.repo) file, since you've turned off
gpg checking by default as you mentioned earlier.

A better option would of course to be to import the kde-redhat gpg key
and turn on gpg checks for *all* repos.

# rpm --import http://kde-redhat.sourceforge.net/gpg-pubkey-
ff6382fa-3e1ab2ca

Paul.