YUM is failing, even after importing GPG keys

mnikhil m mnikhil.juno at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 12:40:12 UTC 2005

I have succesfully installed all the w3c-libwww rpms required manually
though having them download manually everytime , it would have been
good if I had used apt ,
Can anybody please tell me how should I make an entry about
rmpfind.net repository to my yum.conf place and as far as rpmfind
command is concerned , is it removed from fedora , I used to have it
in my redhat 8.0
~Nikhil.