MX record in zone file

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Thu Jan 13 12:48:09 UTC 2005

Am Fr, den 14.01.2005 schrieb Rudolf Amirjanyan um 1:21:

> In DNS records, I.E zone file, is it possible to write IP address of the
> mail server instead of host domain name?
> like:
>
> DOMAIN.COM in mx 10 123.123.123.123.

> Rudolf

Don't repeat yourself within a few hours. If you think your mail did not
made it through to the list - maybe because you do not get it yourself
through subscription - then please check the list archive or gmane.org,
to see whether the mail is there or not.
You already got 3 answers to the first posting.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon kernel 2.6.10-1.8_FC2smp
Serendipity 13:46:30 up 2 days, 11:57, load average: 0.16, 0.19, 0.23