Building rpms on AMD64

Tony Dietrich td at transoft.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 13 19:25:19 UTC 2005

isn't there a %target_os feature in rpmbuild.

I belive it looks at different libraries based on that switch.

Loooooooong time since I build anything too complex from scratch ... they have
me sitting behind a management desk now. :-((((
./config && make && make install is about all I do now

Play with this at your own risk, not on my recommendation!

Can be hard keeping up with progress when you don't get any time to play!

--
Tony Dietrich