FC3:Up2date icon frozen

antonio montagnani anto.montagnani at virgilio.it
Fri Jan 14 14:53:24 UTC 2005

Paul Howarth mi ha scritto / wrote to me il / on 14/01/2005 15.35:

> antonio montagnani wrote:
>
>> Paul Howarth ha scritto / wrote  il / on 14/01/2005 11:05:

>>> Try adding a "Notification Area" to your panel.
>>>
>>> Paul.
>>>
>> Paul,
>>
>> it is frozen in a Notification area......
>

> Oh well. I had similar symptoms before and it was because I didn't
> have a notification area on my gnome panel. You must be seeing a
> different problem.
>
> Paul.

Paul

I guess that the clue is in the following lines (that I am not able to
decode...):
tried to start rhn-applet-gui from a terminal and I get:

rhn-applet-gui
File "/usr/share/rhn/rhn_applet/rhn_applet_model.py", line 368, in
fully_initi alized self.__build_sources()
File "/usr/share/rhn/rhn_applet/rhn_applet_model.py", line 134, in
__build_sou rces rhn_utils.log_debug("Failed to initialize source %s for
KeyError: 'url'

Tnx

--
 Antonio
Mail by Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 Websurfing by Mozilla Firefox 1.0