FINALLY!!!

RoboticGolem roboticgolem at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 00:53:09 UTC 2005

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 15:28:07 +0000, Sharon Kimble <skimble04 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Matt wrote:
>
> > I just made it to where automout doesnt exist.  =)  Then I have
> > gkrellm to mount and eject my drives.
> >
> How did you get gkrellm to do that please? A specific plugin, or a tweak
> with a builtin, please tell.
>
> Sharon.
> --
>  15:26:18 up 6 days,  1:11,  2 users,  load average: 1.18, 1.16, 1.19
> A taste of linux http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/efever/index.html
> efever http://www.efever.blogspot.com/
> Fedora Core 3, KDE 3.3.2-1.2.3, OpenOffice 1.1.4
> Registered Linux user 334501
>
> --

~/.gkrellm2/user-config
fs "DVD" /media/dvd 0 0 0 0 1
fs eject_device /dev/dvd
fs fs_check_timeout 2
fs nfs_check_timeout 16
fs auto_eject 0
fs binary_units 0
fs data_format $t - $f free

Is what I have in mine for the dvd reader.  Its easier to just right
click on the gkrellm window and select configuration.  Under Builtins
go to File System.  Label it however you want..  Select your mount
point.  Click ejectable and enter the device file (/dev/cdrecorder)
Fill in your mount and unmout commands.  Click add and your set!

Hope that helps,
Matt