What's your favorite...

Tony Dietrich td at transoft.demon.co.uk
Sat Jan 15 05:20:13 UTC 2005

On Saturday 15 Jan 2005 04:53, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> Am Sa, den 15.01.2005 schrieb RoboticGolem um 4:51:
> > ... 'I dont know html' editor?  I'm looking to make my webpage a
> > little more than just a white screen with some words...  Any ideas on
> > whats easy to use?  Preferably with scp support so I dont have to deal
> > with uploading it myself.
> >
> > -Matt
>
> I would say vim ... and hear the protest :)
> bluefish might be a candidate:
> http://heidelberg.freshrpms.net/rpm.html?id=916
> nvu another one: http://www.nvu.com/
>
> Alexander

Quanta is in Fedora Extras, requires a little knowledge of html, but does come
complete with most of the references and some half-decent examples.
And the W3W website
http://w3.org
has some excellent tutorials to get you started, like
http://w3.org/MarkUp/Guide/
which you can find linked off the Tutorials page
http://w3.org/2002/03/tutorials

HTH
--
Tony Dietrich