Info blindspot (Was: FC3 - i'm disapointed)

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Sat Jan 15 12:32:51 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 22:27 -0500, William Hooper wrote:
> Brian Fahrlander said:
>
> > Could we get a ticker with such announcements?
>
> Everything goes into rawhide first.
>
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2005-January/msg00402.html

    Odd; I didn't see anything related, but that's probably these tired
eyes, just home from work.

> > Have the browser
> > point out an RSS feed?
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/infofeed/inputs/rawhide.xml

    Well, that's close...and I can use that for now (it's much like my
FedoraCore or whatever feed, now that I've learned to use'em in
Firefox).

    What I was really fishing for was something, probably a tweak to the
Firefox-on-Redhat config that would put this in from the start, allowing
newbies to find it.

    But thanks for the feed; I'll be watching it!

Brian Fahrländer                 Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ: 5119262                                          AIM: WheelDweller