display problems with rhgb and kernel-2.6.10-1.8_FC2

Rich Ibbotson richibb at rochester.rr.com
Sat Jan 15 14:57:52 UTC 2005

I'm still seeing serious graphical nastiness in the boot process with
kernels 2.6.10-1.8 and 2.6.10-1.9.  In fact, even a vanilla 2.6.10
kernel from www.kernel.org shows the same problem.

Is there some way to get debugging information from rhgb?  Or is there a
better place to ask this question?

thanks for any info,
Rich Ibbotson