Firefox "Save As" Dialog ?

dave fedora-user at nospam.dnsalias.org
Sat Jan 15 09:10:47 UTC 2005

On Saturday 15 January 2005 08:50 am, Mike Klinke wrote:
> On Saturday 15 January 2005 02:36, Dave wrote:
> > Am I the only one who HATES the Firefox "Save Page As" dialog?
> > It's awkward, ugly, and doesn't follow existing 'standards' ...

> Mozilla ).  I wouldn't go so far as frothing-in-the-mouth hate, but
> it was certainly annoying.  In spite of the text that said it would
> be downloaded to the user's desktop, I finally found the file in

 I'm not even griping about finding the files once they're downloaded, as I
haven't had a problem with that. I just don't like the style. And checking
the new Mozilla that comes with FC3, it's the same.

 *Sigh* And I'll bet there's no way to get the old dialogs back.

--
"Progress: mucking with something that works fine, and then berating those who
complain."