problem in fedora

HaJo Schatz hajo at hajo.net
Sun Jan 16 16:52:54 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-01-16 at 20:40 +0530, Debashis Chowdhury wrote:

> Dear Sir,

> I have an intel pentium 4 processor based pc 2.8GHZ and Intel 915G
> Express chipset motherboard with realtek high definition audio driver
> in it but fedora is not detecting the audio driver.
> Please tell me the way to get rid of this situation

> as early as possible.
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Firstly, do not post HTML-formatted mails to this list -- this will
allow us to reply faster as we don't have to reformat the whole mail
when replying.
Then, keep in mind that this is a free, community-driven forum. If you
want "asap-Support", pay for a 24/7 help line.

Finally, as root run "lspci -vv" and post the output to the list.

HaJo

--
HaJo Schatz <hajo at hajo.net>
http://www.HaJo.Net