scanning with my multi-function epson cx3200

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Sun Jan 16 22:09:11 UTC 2005

Is it simply impossible to scan with my multi-function scanner/printer
on a USB plug? From what I've found on the net it seems to be a big
problem. Any ideas out there?

Cheers, Duncan
---
The rest of my list of problems I'm working through:

* get a printer maintanance utility for printer under cups in fc3
* get java working in fc3
* get recognition of danish characters in filenames on fc3.
* get thunderbird address book working in both os's (fc3 and winxp)
* share profile in firefox across os's (got bookmarks working - is that it?)
* get explorer running with wine, check for netbanking.