FC3: Mixer not saving volume values

Samuel Díaz García samueldg at arcoscom.com
Sun Jan 16 23:33:02 UTC 2005

I have these lines in my modprobe.conf file.

I think it can be a bug in the "volume control apply" or something in X,
but I don't know what is the fail for now.

Thanks all for you suggestions, and one read is to create a service, but
I think that solution is too complex (I can do it) and that the solution
must be another question (some parameter anywhere that I don't know).

Thanks

    Samuel Díaz García
     Director Gerente
ArcosCom Wireless, S.L.L.