FC3:Up2date icon frozen

antonio montagnani anto.montagnani at virgilio.it
Mon Jan 17 07:54:04 UTC 2005

William Hooper ha scritto / wrote  il / on 15/01/2005 02:36:

>antonio montagnani said:
>[snip]
>

>>I will check on Monday as the problem is on one of my machine running in
>>the office. Anyway, I would be surprised as this happened suddenly (I
>>didn't carry any modification unless this would be due to the upgrade from
>>FC2 to
>>FC3)  and the Network update from main menu (that I suppose uses exactly
>>same sources files) is working fine.
>>

>Just because they use the same config file doesn't mean they have the same
>capabilities.  As an example, the up2date with FC1 supported FTP repos,
>but rhn-applet didn't.

I put a # at the beginning of these lines and magically it started to
work again .. anyway there was no message that something was broken and
RHN from menu worked fine.

#yum Mozilla
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/mozilla/yum/SeaMonkey/releases/1.7/redhat/2
#dir personale /home/antoniomontagnani/software/

--
 Antonio
 Working with Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 on Linux Fedora Core 3