Wireless quit working after update to 2.6.10 kernel

Gerry Rucker glrucker at adelphia.net
Mon Jan 17 19:33:08 UTC 2005

I'm using Fedora Core 2 and recently updated to the new 2.6.10 kernel.
Afterwards my Netgear WG511 quit working.  The only clue I have as why
this happened is the following warning when I issue the iwconfig command:

"Warning: Driver for device eth1 has been compiled with version 17
of Wireless Extension, while this program is using version 16.
Some things may be broken..."

Is there an easy way to fix this problem?

Would appreciate any and all help.   Thanks,

Gerry